The Best Team Building Exercise
- The escape room experience allows and encourages for multi-faceted thinking among your peers and coworkers. Escape rooms require use of both sides of your brain, the logical and the creative.
- The pressure of the countdown clock combined with the immersive setting of the room will require team members to work with each other in an effective and coherent way.
- Innovative and enjoyable way to break down initial barriers between group members, all under the guise of an adventure.
- Strong tool in establishing rapport between team members! Who takes the lead? Who works best under pressure? Who is the most resourceful?
Who This Is For?
- This is one of the best ways for any group that wants to enhance their teamwork and communication skills.
- This is great for corporations and organizations that want to increase workplace efficiency and company culture by directly improving teamwork skills for employees, interns, or even upper management!
- This is great for friends and families that want a fulfilling, exciting, and refreshing night-out!
- This is for you!
Corporations all over the world collectively spend billions of dollars on team building exercises. Usually, the price for private corporate team-building events start at around the thousands. Furthermore, these events are often nowhere near as engaging as they claim. So what do you do, if you want to provide a true team-building experience for your co-workers/employees at a cost-effective price? The answer is simple: book a private session at one of our rooms! Given the low prices and high engagement factor, it’s no wonder that companies such as Google and Facebook choose to host their team-building sessions at escape rooms. The benefits of team-building exercises are endless:
- Boost morale in the workplace
- Break down barriers of communication between coworkers
- Increase productivity
- Increase efficiency
Furthermore, we here at Calypso’s Island Escape believe that thousands is an exorbitant fee to charge. Escape rooms are fast becoming the team-building exercise of choice for many reasons of the top companies in the nation. Why you ask? Let us explain:
- Figure out how employees work under pressure
- Which employee takes on the leadership role under pressure?
- Which employee is able to come up with innovative solutions?
- How do coworkers interact with one another under pressure?
If you wold like to ensure your company’s next team-building session is effective and cost-effective, please do not hesitate to contact us for a price quote.